Friday, May 23, 2008

new music & yoga...totally unrelated

So I've found this awesome musician named Andrew Case.  You HAVE to check him out.  He has all of his music on this page that you can download.  The lyrics are awesome and his voice is great.  

In other Holly Strand news, I leave for Tennessee in about 4 days!!  Crazy!  I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow for one of my childhood friends.  I'm super excited to see her again.  Then I'm going to see Narnia tomorrow with the fam...it's always exciting with the 6 of us.:)  

I've started training for Half Dome already (oh ya, if you don't know my brother and sister and a friend and his brother are climbing Half Dome this summer right after I get home from Precept and before I go to Focus on the Family for the fall!).  I've ran 3 mile
s each day.  Its so good to be able to run after 2 weeks of choir tour just sitting on busses ALL day long!  

I've also raised all the money that I need for my internship this summer.  Praise the Lord.  Thank you to all who helped me.  I am eternally grateful.  Well, I'm going to go do a yoga video with my sisters and brittany (here are some pics of them).       
                                                          
                                                                  





This should be fun;)  We tried to do it last night and absolutely laughed our heads off when the instructor told us, "Let your sit-bones sink into the earth..."!!!  Bye for now! 

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Tennessee here you come. :) Oh, and andrew case reminds me of shane and shane alot. He's pretty sweet. Nice find and thanks for sharing.

Kristi Strand said...

I love the memory of falling asleep listening to you three laughing so hard while you were doing that yoga video!