Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 & 103 days

helloooo!

i hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  mine was pretty spectacular!  if you don't know who shannen norman is....take a look at her blog.  She took our engagement pics this weekend.  She doesn't have our shots up yet...but take a look at her amazing pictures.  she is WONDERFUL!

it seems that the joke was on me on sunday.  everyone knew what was going on except me.  rissa and hillary and a bunch of my girlfriends at CBU threw a surprise shower for me.  i was SHOCKED!!!  The night before an old friend called (from long beach) wanting to go to church with us and of course i said yes.  bryce did all that he could to tell me that it probably wasn't a good weekend for him to come but i couldn't understand why...(note to self: listen to the advise of my future husband) so my friend, Jacob, came with us to church and then after church bryce and ethan took jacob to lunch with them.  Bryce and Ethan had originally planned to have a secret man date by themselves so i was annoyed when they let jacob go and not me:) haha

then rissa and i went to lunch where she suddenly got "ill" and so we went to the bathroom and she faked that she had diarrhea because hillary told her to stall...(no pun intended).

after 15 minutes of rissa on the pot we went to hillary's to get some medicine and where we found all my girlfriends there yelling surprise.  i still didn't get it at first...i was wondering, "why are they shouting surprise?" haha
here is the picture of me when they opened the door...haha (look at amy!)

















it was so much fun.  i have the best friends ever down here at cbu.  i love you all.  you mean so much to me.  it was fun to look around the room and remember how i met each one of you and how the Lord has worked in us and grown our friendship!

oh and i'm graduating in 6 days! WOO! (you know you want to hire me:))))

oh and i'm getting married in 103 days! WOO WOOOOO!!!

No comments: