Sunday, April 5, 2009

15 days to grow a paparazzi



ok, so the title is a little confusing...so let me explain.  there are 15 school days left until i graduate!  wow...Lord where did the time go?  so tonight i decided to take 15 different sticky notes and stick them to my wall for a "count down"!  (this is what i do when my roommate leaves me to go home...sometimes it's a drag to be an extrovert) while I was putting them up, i started to see just how little time i have left.  most of the time we rush through life to get onto the next thing and then we find ourselves at the end wishing we had more time.  so everytime i look at my count down wall i will see just how fast time flies and to take every opportunity of the day to share the amazing work Christ has done in my life.  wow...15 days...God you can do a lot in that little time.  

the other part of the title...well my friend Hillary got me a present:)  it is a "grow a paparazzi".  if you remember, she got a "grow a boyfriend" from her mom and so she bought me a grow a paparazzi!  so exciting!  i'm going to let him grow soon.  i will update to show you his growth...don't you worry!

No comments: