Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tines

ok so i know everyone is dying to know what i did for...what i like to call...tines day (i just made that up right now).  anyways, i got a box of cookies in the mail from my paka and tay (my grandparents...i made up those names for them when i was little...don't ask)!  they always send me yummy cookies but i think what i like the thought behind the cookies more than the cookies itself.  my grandparents are the best.  love you paka and tay!

well, i had a lot of reading to do for school (i know....who assigns reading on tines weekend??) so bryce and i went to huntington beach and sat on the beach for a while.  it was fun.  it was a beautiful day and it was fun to just watch the waves.  we started to take some pictures and then my battery died (isn't that only what older people do??  no offense)!  so this is one of the only pics we got that day...and i must say that we are pretty hot. 
then we walked around the beach and bryce got a cool shirt for practically free and we went to jamba juice cause i had a gift card...we basically tried to spend the least amount of money...and i really loved every minute of the simplicity of the day.  then we came back to my apartment and made breakfast for dinner (one of our favs...bryce makes some mean pancakes.  he gives my dad a run for his money) and we watched a movie.  fun times.  

also....ethan was gone the entire weekend, so as soon as he got back, sunday night, we went and got another puzzle...this time...yes, we chose Jesus!  yes, folks, we are putting the Last Supper puzzle together as we speak.  ethan found Jesus' face right away amongst the pieces and so we decided that those pieces would be the last to go in.  they are sitting on a bible (of course, where else) in the living room.  

in other news, i get to go to ISRAEL this summer!!!!!!!!! so excited about that.  the Lord provided in HUGE ways for the money for me to be able to go with my parents and my sis jill.  we are leaving may 4th (which i graduate may 2nd!!! and then have to move all of my stuff home and then pack to leave the next day!).  the Lord has lavished so much blessing on my this year already that i don't deserve.  He is teaching me so many lessons that i can hardly keep up.  hope you all are doing good!  

oh ya, and i would love to know what you did for tines day...so let me know!

3 comments:

Bryce said...

I loved spending tines day, as you apparently like to call it, with you. I had so much fun! Yay for puzzleage too.

Cinders said...

ISRAEL!!! super exciting yo!! i want to hear more and suggest you blog solely on this future event.

Liz said...

i wanna go to israel!!!!!!!!!!