Saturday, February 28, 2009

dark comedy + minnesota + no money = blog

i just realized that i do NOT like dark comedies...just for the record.
they confuse me more than anything.

i miss my FFI family and especially my minnesotan roommate that helped me improve my northern accent.  
i hate money and that we need it so much.  i should just walk to colorado to go see her...but i would STILL need money for food.
nevermind...i'll just show you a picture instead...ok a few pictures...

this is when buddy got sick and had to take shots of robbitussin
this is in class...this one still makes me laugh hysterically
this is when we dressed up for one of the first parties thrown at the Omega apartments at Focus...this is when we didn't know anyone
fun memories (haha...look at ash's face in the background)

1 comment:

danielle said...

buddy! i loooooove this post! colorado just isn't the same without you! :( i understand the need to eat (sigh) and i just decided i'm making homemade pizza tonight in your honor. love you lots.