Thursday, February 5, 2009

thursday funnies take two

I don't know what happens on thursdays...but it just seems to be a funny day:) Ok, so if you watched the guy without a shirt saying that he doesn't have a job...and thought that it wasn't funny. Here is something you are sure to enjoy:)
Maybe you thought..."holly, I just can't take a creepy guy who let's his dog kiss his face"...then you are in luck (unless you don't like adorable little children)!
My friend Kenton (who is a great photographer I might add...his website is coming soon...but for now, go here to see a daily picture by Kenton:)) sent me this video the other day to a response to the "creepy i don't have a job" video. enjoy!


3 comments:

Cinders said...

totally just watched this! SO FUNNY!!


i guess poor kid...maybe

Liz said...

poor kid!! this is so sad and funny at the same time! it was funny when he screamed! hahahaha!

brittany said...

ok, so I finally just watched this video and it is really funny!!! hahahaha, i love it!