Wednesday, November 26, 2008

trusting through the uncertainties...

So here are some pictures from our Axis trip to Ft. Worth.


These kids were SO much fun to work with!  I would love to teach these kids everyday.  I really feel like teaching is my spiritual gift and I would really love to become a teacher (which is so weird because I have NEVER wanted to stay in school...EVER!).  

Life is starting to become so complicated!  I have one last semester at Cal Baptist and then I'll graduate in May!  How insane is that??  

We found some old family videos tonight and watched them.  How on earth did I grow up so fast?  It was just yesterday that my dad and mom surprised us with a basketball hoop for Christmas (that was the best Christmas by the way)!  My biggest care then was if we were going to win our games that week!  
Now I'm trying to think about jobs and whether or not to go to seminary and where to go to seminary, where does the Lord want me to live...not to mention countless other really important decisions.  My emotions are unreliable and why is it that I sometimes care so much about what people think.  

Oh how I want to let the Lord do amazing things with my life and yet, when amazing things do happen, I get really scared.  The Lord has proven Himself so faithful in my life already and there is no reason why I need to worry.  Oh how I want to be faithful to the Lord by trusting Him completely with this part of my life.  

He is so worthy of a childlike faith and of my honest praise and of my unashamed love; of a holy life and of my sacrifice and of my unashamed love...

No comments: