Thursday, June 18, 2009

51 days and counting

hello everyone....i don't have a lot to blog about but thought i should, cause i know you all are dying to know any new updates of wedding details and how companies are just itching to hire me.

the invitations are almost done. i'm going to finish the address labels tonight and stamp them all so be looking for yours in the mail:) here is a sneak peak of the driving directions...they are my FAVORITE!!
also, the backyard is looking pretty much ready for a wedding. bryce, my parents, and i finished putting in all the plants and hooking up the dripper system. if anyone needs a dripper system installed...you know who to call.

other than that, bryce and i got to go to a giants game last weekend. so much fun. we love sf! and then we went to mimi's for dinner (our favorite place because of the to die for muffins!) and the Lord provided all of the money to go, we only had to pay for gas. really awesome!
(here we are at the game)

other than that, we are just waiting for the Lord to provide a job. i took my cbest test the other day with my good friend heather mazza. it was a crazy day, those people there are scary...no wonder i had so many lame substitute teachers in high school.

ok i think that is it for now...see you soon!

1 comment:

Walking Worthy said...

I got my invitation...um they are beautiful!!!